10.26.2009

I love Fall!

I know its been way too long since I've posted but I'm back!

I love this time of year for several reasons:
  • This is the time of year I met Tim
  • Its getting cooler outside
  • The leaves are changing
  • Thanksgiving and Christmas are around the corner!

The fall season makes me think about traditions. I love how each family has their own way that they celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas! I love how marriage allows you to merge family traditions and even create new ones. God is so good to give us all the blessing of marriage and family.

Last year was our first year of marriage and we started what I hope becomes a long time tradition of ours,,,carving pumpkins. Last year was fun but I chose the most difficult pattern for my pumpkin... lesson learned. I chose a much easier pattern this time around it worked! Tim carved a skull and cross bones and I carved and spooky cat.
Our pumpkins for this year!












No comments: