1.15.2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

As I mentioned in my last blog, Tim's grandad has gone Home to be with the Lord. So this weekend we will be traveling to Oklahoma... please pray for safe travel.

Tim and I have only been together for a year and three months... and since I meet Tim I have become quite the traveling lady. In the past year and three months I have I've made like six flights to three different states not including connecting flights and one flight to Mexico for our awesome honeymoon! I've been to Oregon twice, Texas, California, Mexico and the next stop is Oklahoma. I love going different places it fun and exciting but I really hate packing and flying.

For me packing is not an easy task... you have to plan ahead and I'm not exactly a planner. I normally don't know what I'm going to wear until about twenty minutes before I'm leaving for an event... work, shopping or whatever it is I'm going to be doing. So to avoid over packing you have to kind of pick out what you are wearing for the week or how ever long you are going to be traveling! I don't enjoy this part of going on trips at all!

Next up is flying... it not all that bad but to be honest I have never really been comfortable on a flight... if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Lastly, When going on a trip I feel like the house needs to be clean, so before I leave I need to clean the house. I hate coming home to a mess.

I need to stop this blogging and start planning to pack and clean.

I hope everyone enjoys their Thursday!

No comments: