10.27.2008

Weekend Plans

I know its only Monday, but I am so excited about the weekend! On Friday, I'm leaving work at lunch time and Tim and I are headed out to stay at The Red Horse Inn. The Red Horse is a bed and breakfast I worked at during college. Thanks to the owners Roger and Mary for the free nights stay as a wedding gift to us! When I worked there I always said that one day when I got married, I would bring my husband back to stay at the inn. Its in Tryon, SC and its so beautiful! The stay at the Red Horse will only being our fun weekend. I'm off on Monday and Tuesday for Clemson's fall break and for election day (GO VOTE!). So on Monday, we are heading down to Atlanta to hang out for a couple of days, we are going to Ikea of course and on Tuesday we plan on touring the CNN building... though I wish it were Fox News I'm sure I will enjoy the tour. We also have plans to go to the New World of Coke. I'm so excited about getting out of town and spending some time in the city!!!

No comments: